You Save 40% (₱1,666.00)
Keep Your Family Safe When Emergency Strikes!
Free Shipping & COD!
This is a must have for every household emergency preparation kit!
Emergency Radio. Keep your household prepared with this AM/FM &radio, broadcast emergency weather alerts for your area such as storms, and typhoons.
- Table Lamp & LED Flashlight. It can be used in emergency and survival situations to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power.
- Multiple Ways to Charge. Hand crank, solar charging, Micro USB cable and 3 AAA batteries(not included). It can be charge USB port devices such as smart phones, to keep you connected and powered.
Long Lasting Charge. 2000mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of light or 4-6 hours of radio time.
- SOS Alarm With Flashing Red Light. Ask for help in case you have an emergency or you want to warn somebody.
- Rotate the rocker clockwise or counterclockwise and keep rotating at a constant speed of 130 RPM for 1 minute. It can be used for lighting up to 20 minutes and the radio for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Please turn off the USB output device when you are using radio to receive the AM band, or it may have noise interface for radio.
- For the first time or the machine is not used for more than 60 days. Put the radio under the strong solar light (sun > 86000LUX) for 30 minutes, charging the internal battery and regenerating the battery.
- Do not have the device attached to the radio while charging with a crank.
- The power bank charging feature is intended to only charger USB devices for emergency use, not a normal power bank.
- When you use the battery to power the radio, push the BATTERY SWITCH to AAA position.
Item Size: 15.6*4.6*7.6cm/6.1*1.8*3.0" (L*W*H)
Net Weight: 321.9g /11.35oz
Frequency Range: AM: 520-1710KHz, FM: 87-108MHz, NOAA: 162.400-162.550MHz
Flashlight LED: 1*0.75W(white light)
Water Resistance: IPX3
Power Consumption: 2W(Max)
Power Source: 2000mAh/3.7V Li-ion
Working Time: Flashlight: > 15 hours; Radio: > 10 hours
DC 5V: About 4.5 hours
Hand Crank: 1 minute (>130rmp) to produce 20 minutes of continuous lighting or 10-15 minutes of continuous radio usage (medium volume)
(1) Hand Crank Radio
(1) Charging Cable
(1) User manual
(1) Color Box