How to retract and detract the crib
- First disassemble the bracket in the middle of the crib, then lay the bracket flat in half.
- Fold the bracket to fold it flat in the “X” way , don’t disassemble it vigorously.
- Fasten the zipper of the back of the backpack and the slider of the front pocket, and just pull it up(the zipper must be on when you pull the slider)
- Suitable for 0-12 months newborn infant baby.
- Please allow1-2in differs due to manual measurement.
- Never, ever, once again EVER, leave your precious baby unattended
- Always supervise when using our product.
- Keep the EXTENDED feature of our bag, when in use, away from edges. At least a foot. Or two.
- This diaper bag isn't a full substitute for a crib.
- Our bag is intended for a quick, SUPERVISED diaper change
- Please remove the rods from sleeves when closing expanding changing area. Forcing the rods closed when still inserted in sleeving may damage the zipper.
- When you change the backpack to bassinet, you'd better keep your backpack full so the bassinet better can keep its balance.